Retirement is one of the most important stages in anyone’s life. After years of working hard and saving money into a pensionA regular income from retirement date until the person passes away. it’s now time to secure your retirement income.
Buying a pension annuity converts the money you have saved in your pension into a regular income which will be paid for the rest of your life – or longer dependent on your annuity choices.
Annuities at a glance
- You can buy a conventional annuity from the age of 55.
- Rates vary by pension providerA personal pension scheme must be set up within the HMRC rules and will be regulated by the FCA. A pension provider is often an insurance company. and on other factors such as the size of your pension fundThe money you have saved into a pension. , age, health, lifestyle choices and even postcode.
- You can maximise your pension fund by shopping around to see what rates are available.
- It’s important to consider all choices, not just the highest rates to ensure your annuity suits your circumstances.
- Get a FREE no-obligation policy check to ensure you understand what you’re being offered by your current provider.
Don’t make a very expensive mistake
It’s very easy to simply sign your forms and accept the annuity offered from your current pension provider…but that could literally cost you thousands of pounds!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get the best option for you – exercise your ‘Open Market Option‘. This allows you to search the market and get quotes from all pension providers.
If you’re worried that it’s complicated and time-consuming Key can do all the hard work for you.
Did you know?
99% of people would recommend Key Retirement Solutions Annuity Service to family and friends.*
Talk to us to find out how we can help you to boost your pension income.
*Key Customer Care Questionnaire respondents Q3 2013.