Calculate how much equityThe cash value remaining in your home when all outstanding secured debts have been paid. you could release today…
Equity Release Calculator
We will never sell or inappropriately use your data
* Required fields
The following terms and conditions apply: -
- 10 winners will be drawn every calendar month and will receive a £25 M&S voucher.
- Entrants must be a UK homeowner, aged over 55, not employees (or members of their families) of Key Retirement Solutions, or anyone connected with the draw.
- Prize draw is open to anyone who completes the online calculator with a valid telephone number.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per household is allowed.
- Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize may change at any time.
- Winners of the prize draw will be selected at random. Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The names of the winners will be made available to anyone by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our recent awards
More about equity release
You can also download our guide to read at a later date, book a free no-obligation initial consultation or request a call back via the three links below.
If you are considering equity release you should read through is it right for you? carefully
This is an equity release plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
About Key and our service
We are the UK’s No.1 choice for independent equity release advice and compare all these leading providers. Use our FREE and simple two-step equity release calculator to find out how much cash you could release from your home.
98% of customers would recommend us*
*Key Customer Care Questionnaire – Aug 2012
- Whole of UK market searched
- FREE, no-obligation initial consultation
- Independent equity release advice
- Personalised report
- Key will explain how your entitlement to state benefits may be affected and how this impact (if any) can be reduced.
- We’ll also calculate how the value of your estate will be reduced.